WHAT IS A SWEAT IT CLASS?
Our classes alternate between cardio training on the treadmill (RUN) and strength training on the RIG. You’ll spend 50% of the class on the RIG & 50% on the treadmill.
We focus on different muscle groups each day, in order to give you a perfectly balanced week of training to and achieve optimal results.
IS THIS CLASS SUITABLE FOR ME?
SWEAT IT is suitable for everyone. Our mission is all about making people stronger and you won’t find a more encouraging studio. Your trainer will give you speed and weight recommendations, but ultimately, it’s your workout and you are in control.
If you are new to SWEAT IT, you will need to be given a pre-class induction so arrive 15 minutes before the class starts so we can show you the ropes. If you miss your induction, we will not be able to allow you into the studio.
Before you can book your spot, you will need to buy a class pack. All packs are on the BUY page.
CAN I SHARE MY PACK?
Absolutely. All class packs can be shared with friends apart from the DIRTY THIRTY and unlimited packs
Unlimited packs are for individual use only and allow a maximum of 1 class booking per day. Unlimited packs can be frozen for a minimum of 1 week and a maximum of 3 weeks.
We offer 20% off to any blue light service, simply email a picture of your I.D. to firstname.lastname@example.org or show it to our FOH team in studio. Discount cannot be applied to offers or promotions such as DIRTY THIRTY pack or SURVIVOR WEEK.
Work in an office 50+ and want to make your team sweaty? Email email@example.com to request further details on our exclusive corporate offering.
GROUP & PRIVATE CLASSES
Want the studio to yourself? Have the chance to request your bangers and your fave trainer for an exclusive class all to your sweaty selves! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for all group booking enquiries 15+
BOOKING A CLASS
BOOKING YOUR CLASS
Bookings for classes open 10 days in advance. To book your spot, check out our schedule and find a class that suits you. Click in the class and choose your starting position.
Start your workout on the treadmill. You will switch with the corresponding RIG number
Start your workout on the RIG. You will switch with the corresponding RUN number
Don’t want to run? Choose D-RIG and double up on the strength exercises. Brave!
Please arrive at least 5-10 minutes prior to class advertised start time to avoid disappointment.
Don’t be late – simples… There is strictly no admittance into the studio once the trainer has closed the door and started the warm up. This is for both the safety of our clients and also to avoid disruption.
You must cancel any class booking at least 12 hours in advance or you will forfeit your spot and have the class deducted from your account. This includes changing time slots under the 12-hour notice period. For the avoidance of doubt; if you cancel your booking with at least 12 hours’ notice, there will be no charge and the class will not be deducted from your account.
Many of our classes sell out, especially at peak times. If a class is fully booked, you can add yourself to the waitlist. Up to 12 hours before the class starts, if a spot becomes available, the booking system will automatically add the 1st waitlisted client into the class and will send them an email notification to confirm their spot number.
The waitlist deactivates 12 hours before the start of the class. If any spot becomes available within 12 hours, will be made available to online bookings.
WHAT’S AVAILABLE AT SWEAT IT?
Everything you might need; showers, towels, key-code lockers, luxury LA Bruket toiletries, GHD hair dryers and straighteners.
We even have our very own shake bar with pre and post class treats including whey or vegan protein shakes to aid recovery. Order online whilst booking your class or pre-order on arrival in studio and we’ll have your shake ready and waiting for you post class.
CAN I BUY WATER FROM THE STUDIO?
We don’t sell single use plastic water bottles, but we can provide you with a loan Sweat IT water bottle for your class. You stay hydrated and we all help to save the planet!
REFER A FRIEND
SHARE THE SWEAT
Refer a friend to get sweaty with you and once they’ve purchased any class pack get £10 account credit automatically added to your account.
Make sure you use your unique referral link. Also found via your account > SIGN IN > MY INFO > INVITE A FRIEND
£10 credit will be applied 24hrs after your friend purchases a package
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I TAKE A SWEAT IT CLASS?
This really does depend on your lifestyle and goals, but we recommend that you train 3-5x per week, ensuring that you hit all your different muscle groups and get adequate recovery between classes.
HOW LONG UNTIL I FEEL RESULTS?
If you’re hitting the studio between 3-5x per week, and fuelling your body correctly, you should start to feel those changes within 2-3 weeks. You’ll feel stronger, fitter and walking with a whole new swagger.
T'S & C'S
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern the relationship between you, the client, and Sweat It Group Ltd (“Sweat IT”/”us”/”we”/”our”).
Please ensure that you have read and understood these Terms and fully. These Terms may be updated by from time to time by Sweat IT. These Terms define your and Sweat IT’s rights and obligations. The most current version of these Terms can be accessed at any time at www.sweat-it.com (the “Site”). Changes to these Terms will be notified via posting on the Site (or other written notice to you).
By accessing, browsing, and/or using the Site and/or any facility operated by Sweat IT, you accept and agree to be bound to these Terms. In addition, when using particular Sweat IT services, you also shall be subject to any posted guidelines, FAQs, or rules applicable to such services, which may be posted and modified from time to time.
DATA & SECURITY
You will be required to register certain personal information including payment details (together “Confidential Information”) to enable you to create an online account, which you will need in order to purchase and make class bookings at our studio. Your Confidential Information will be used for access to both the Site and the Sweat IT smartphone application (“App”).
You must not share this Confidential Information with any other third party in order to avoid unauthorised use of your data
You must notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
We will have access to certain of the data you provide including your name and contact details, which will be held securely and only processed for the purposes of managing and administering class bookings.
SWEAT PACKS AND SPRINT PACKS
Payment for Sweat/Sprint Packs are made in full at the time of booking through the online booking system (accessed via the Site and/or App). All bookings are only confirmed when full payment has been made. The Sweat/Sprint Packs will be activated on the day of the first booked class not the date of purchase.
If you are unable to attend a class booking and you need to cancel, you will need to do so online via the Site or App. In the unlikely event that you are unable to access the online booking system, you may cancel your booking by telephoning the studio directly on the number provided on the Sweat IT Site and/or emailing the studio and we will process the cancellation for you.
You must cancel any class booking at least 12 hours in advance or you will forfeit your spot and have the class deducted from your account.
For the avoidance of doubt; if you cancel your booking with at least 12 hours’ notice, the class will not be deducted from your account.
You must be physically present and have completed class registration at least 5 minutes prior to your scheduled class starting, or you risk having your spot offered to another person on the waitlist.
1 MONTH – This is a 1 month unlimited pack. The pack will start the day of the first booked class. The pass can only be used by the named holder, this cannot be shared if it is shared the pass maybe revoked without refund. The unlimited pack allows 1 class booking per day.
2 MONTH – This is a 2 month unlimited pack with two monthly payments. The pack will start the day of the first booked class. The unlimited pack can only be used by the named holder and cannot be shared. If it is shared the pack may be revoked without refund. The unlimited pack allows 1 class booking per day.
3 MONTH – This is a 3 month unlimited pack with three monthly payments. The pack will start the day of the first booked class. The unlimited pack can only be used by the named holder and cannot be shared. If it is shared the pack may be revoked without refund. The unlimited pack allows 1 class booking per day.
KIT WASH SERVICE
Sweat IT offer an in-house 24hr laundry service for client’s dirty gym kit. You will need to place your dirty gym kit into a nylon mesh laundry bag provided by Sweat IT and drop it into a laundry bin.
Your gym kit will be washed inside the nylon laundry bag to prevent loss and/or garment misplacement.
By purchasing the Kit Wash Service, the client understands and accepts that their gym kit will be washed with other client’s gym kit and will be washed as per the following instructions:
- Machine wash only
- Washing temperature – 30 degrees
- Washing cycle – gentle/hand wash
- Washing detergent – Biological
- Washing cleanser – anti-bacterial
- Machine dry only
- Drying temperature – 21 degrees (av. room temp)
Sweat IT will use reasonable efforts to maintain a high-quality cleaning service. We accept no liability for dry clean items placed inside laundry bags. Sweat IT does not read the cleaning instruction labels of clothes submitted. Accordingly, Sweat IT accept no liability for special care items that require special attention, including dry clean only items. Sweat IT is not responsible for clothing bleeding, shrinking, or otherwise changing as a result of normal washing procedures. Sweat IT reserve the right to refuse to clean any garment. Sweat IT do not guarantee the removal of all stains. Sweat IT are not responsible for loss of or damage to any personal or non-cleanable items left in the clothing or laundry bags such as money, jewellery, or any other item. The client agrees not to leave such items in their clothing or in their laundry bags.
LOSS OR DAMAGE
Missing or damaged items must be reported to Sweat IT within 24 hours of your laundry bag being returned. Failure to report the missing or damaged item within 24 hours shall remove any liability of Sweat IT for the missing or damaged item. In the event that any item is lost or damaged by Sweat IT, Sweat IT will issue the customer a refund or credit for the value of that item as stated in this paragraph. If a customer is able to provide proof of purchase and purchase amount of the lost or damaged item, Sweat IT will provide a full refund, notwithstanding a maximum reimbursement for each individual item of £75, and the maximum total reimbursement per customer of £150. If a customer is unable to provide proof of purchase or purchase amount for the item, Sweat IT, at its sole discretion, will reimburse the client a sum of money in-line with the estimated cost of a similar product. Similar in this instance will refer to the garment brand and garment design.
Your health is your responsibility. The management and staff of Sweat IT are dedicated to helping you take every opportunity to enjoy the services and products that we offer. With this in mind, we have carefully considered what we can reasonably expect of each other.
SWEAT IT COMMITMENT TO YOU
- We will respect your personal decisions, and allow you to make your own decisions about what exercise you can carry out. However, we ask you not to exercise beyond what you consider to be your own abilities.
- We will make every reasonable effort to make sure that our equipment and facilities are in a safe condition for you to use and enjoy
- We will take all reasonable steps to make sure that our staff are qualified to the fitness industry standards as set out by the Register of Exercise Professionals.
- If you tell us that you have a disability which puts you at a substantial disadvantage in accessing our equipment and facilities, we will consider what adjustments, if any, are reasonable for us to make.
YOUR COMMITMENT TO SWEAT IT
- You should not exercise beyond your own abilities. If you know or are concerned that you have a medical condition which might interfere with you exercising safely, before you use our equipment and facilities you should get advice from a relevant medical professional and follow that advice.
- You should make yourself aware of any rules and instructions, including warning notices, and follow them. Exercise carries its own risks. You should not carry out any activities, which you have been told are not suitable for you.
- You should let us know immediately if you feel ill when using our equipment or facilities. Our staff members are not qualified doctors, but there will be a person available who has first aid training.
- If you have a disability, you must follow any reasonable instructions to allow you to exercise safely.
NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to the Exceptions section below, we exclude all representations, warranties, undertakings and guarantees relating to our classes.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, we do not represent, warrant, undertake or guarantee that you will not suffer from any injury arising directly or indirectly from of our classes.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY
By attending classes, events, activities, and using the studio facilities and equipment, you hereby acknowledge on behalf of yourself, your heirs, personal representatives and/or assigns, that there are certain inherent risks and dangers in the strenuous nature of Sweat IT classes. You acknowledge that you have voluntarily chosen to participate in intense physical exercise. You hereby agree to assume full responsibility for any and all injuries or damage, which are sustained or aggravated by you in relation to the use of equipment and/or studio facilities, and release, indemnify, and hold harmless Sweat IT.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer are subject to the Exceptions section below; and govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to our classes, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any of the following:
- personal injury (including without limitation serious injury or death) that you may suffer or sustain directly or indirectly as a result of attending our classes. Nor will we be liable to you in respect of any other losses arising as a result of any such personal injury;
- your personal property that is lost, stolen or damaged before, during or after a class;
- losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control;
- business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill; and/or
- special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Nothing in this disclaimer shall limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or otherwise in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
By using the Site, you promise to:
- Respect our facility
- Respect our procedures
- Respect our teams
- Respect our customers
- Respect our product
By using the Site, you promise not to:
- Harass, threaten, or defraud Site users;
- Make unsolicited offers, advertisements, proposals, or send junk mail to users;
- Impersonate another person or access another user’s account without that person’s permission;
- Share Sweat IT issued passwords with any third party or encourage any other user to do so;
- Permit third parties to use any classes booked under your Commit IT Pack or Devote IT pack, including other Commit IT Pack or Devote IT pack holders;
- Misrepresent the source, identity, or content of information transmitted via the Site, including deleting the copyright or other proprietary rights;
- Upload material (e.g., virus) that is damaging to computer systems or data of Sweat IT or users of the Site;
- Upload copyrighted material that is not your own or that you do not have the legal right to distribute, display, and otherwise make available to others; or
- Upload or send to Site users pornographic, threatening, embarrassing, hateful, racially or ethnically insulting, libellous, or otherwise inappropriate content.
You must be physically present and have completed class registration at least 5 minutes prior to your scheduled class starting, or you risk having your spot offered to another person on the waitlist. Once the trainer has shut the door you will not be allowed into class for the saftey of yourself and other clients.
The waitlist for each class will be automatically managed by the online booking system (accessed via the Site and/or App). If a class is full at the point of booking, you can opt to be added waitlist. If other client’s cancel their spot with more than 12 hours’ notice, the first member on the waitlist will be allocated the free spot. We will notify you by email that you have been allocated a spot.
The waitlist will deactivate 12 hours from the start of the scheduled class. Any class spots cancelled after this point will become available to the online booking system for anyone to book.
Any “no show” spots will be offered to clients who are physically present at the studio at the start of the class, on a first come first serve basis.
We request that you should wear appropriate fitness attire at all times during our classes – trainers, shorts, leggings, vest or T shirts, and treat other people in the class with respect.
You agree that Sweat IT is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of your personal belongings while you are present in the studio. You assume all risk of loss for any of your personal belongings.
You much be 18 years of age or older to use this Site or to purchase a Sweat IT class pass or Sweat IT package
We reserve the right to refuse you access to the Studios and suspend or terminate your use of the Services if we reasonably consider that your conduct is damaging to our reputation, is in breach of these Conditions or would otherwise be in the interests of other users of the Studios or participants in our Classes.
PAYMENTS AND REFUNDS
You may edit your Payment Method information by logging into your Sweat IT account and updating accordingly. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not edit your Payment Method information, provided that you have not cancelled your account in accordance with these Terms (see, “Cancellation” below), you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts.
Sweat IT will not offer refunds for classes that are cancelled with less than 12 hours’ notice from the start of the class.
Sweat IT will not offer refunds for any allocated classes that have not been used during the activation period.
Sweat IT will not offer refunds for any classes that have passed their expiry date.
Sweat IT will not offer refunds for any packages purchased.
TERMINATION BY SWEAT IT
You agree that Sweat IT, in its sole discretion and for any or no reason, may terminate any account (or any part thereof) you may have with Sweat IT or use of the Site and/or Studio and remove and discard all or any part of your account or any content uploaded by you, at any time. Sweat IT may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing access to the Site and/or Studio, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Site or any account you may have or portion thereof and/or Studio may be effected without prior notice, and you agree that Sweat IT will not be liable to you or any third party for any such termination, provided that, if Sweat IT terminates your account other than due to breach by you of these Terms, Sweat IT shall refund a pro-rata proportion of the fee paid for the Sweat IT class Pass or package in which such termination takes effect. Sweat IT does not permit copyright infringing activities on the Site and reserves the right to terminate access to the Site and remove all content submitted by any persons who are found to be repeat infringers. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive, or illegal activity that may be grounds for termination of your use of the Site and/or Studio may be referred to appropriate law enforcement bodies. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies that Sweat IT may have at law.
HEALTH AND MEDICAL CONDITIONS
You acknowledge and represent that:
- to the best of your knowledge, you suffer from no medical or physical condition or disability that will or might increase the normal risks associated with exercise; and
- if you do suffer from a medical or physical condition or disability, your doctor has approved your participation in our classes.
- You must inform us, as soon as possible, if:
- you suffer from any new injury, illness or other medical condition;
- you feel any pain or discomfort during a class; or
- you feel that any exercise included in a class would be unsafe or uncomfortable for you.
- We may in our sole discretion prohibit you from participating in a class; and you must comply with all of our instructions in relation to our classes.
OTHER RELEVANT POLICIES
INFORMATION ABOUT US
Sweat It Group Limited is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 10437091 whose registered office is at 18 Manor Walk, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 8SD. Its VAT number is 262920995.
We reserve the right to vary or amend these Conditions from time to time. Any changes shall take effect upon posting to this Website and our provision of Goods and Services to you.
If any of these Conditions are or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect:
the legality, validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other term or condition, which shall continue to have full force and effect; or
the legality, validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of that or any other term or condition, which shall continue to have full force and effect.
RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES
A person who is not a party to these Conditions may not enforce any of them under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
No waiver of any of these Conditions shall be valid unless provided in writing by us.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and any dispute arising under them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Sweat It Group Ltd (“Sweat IT”, or collectively referred to in these Conditions as “we”, “us” and “our”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy (together with the Terms and Conditions of Use and any other documents we refer to in this policy or the Terms and Conditions of Use) set out how we will use your personal information and who it will be shared with. Please read the following carefully.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
We may collect and process the following data about you (“your information”):
- information that you submit online via our site when you register and / or login;
- any correspondence you send to us or when you email us;
- details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access (which may include, amongst other things; traffic data, communication data, purchase data and performance data);
- details of purchases made on the site; and
- reservations you make for Sweat IT classes.
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use your information in the following ways:
- to ensure that our site’s content is presented as effectively as possible for you;
- for our internal purposes, such as quality control, site performance, system administration and to evaluate use of our site, so that we can provide you with enhanced services;
- to notify you about changes to our services;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us, or which we feel may interest you (provided of course that you agree);
- to create reports to assist with future marketing;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts with you (including processing your payment for class packs and to reserve your place in Sweat IT classes when you have made a booking); and
- to enable you to participate in interactive features of our site, when you choose to do so.
We may monitor your use of our site and record your email address and/or IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical information about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
We only keep your information for as long as is necessary.
- We may use your information to provide you with marketing information that you request or that we feel may interest you. We will do this by post, SMS, email or telephone.
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you by email and/or SMS with information about products and services which are similar to those we previously provided to you, unless you have indicated that you do not want to hear from us.
- If you are a new customer, we may contact you by email and/or SMS only if you consent.
- If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please tick the relevant boxes on the form when we collect your information. You may ask us at any time not to use your information for marketing purposes by contacting us at Sweat It Group Ltd, 18 Manor Walk, Weybridge, KT13 8SD or email@example.com
WHERE DO WE TRANSFER YOUR INFORMATION TO?
We will not transfer your information to, or store it, outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
- We may share your information with any companies in our group.
- We may share your information with other organisations:
- if we sell or buy any business or assets, (as we may share your data with the prospective seller or buyer);
- if we or substantially all of our company assets are acquired by another party, in which case your information will be one of the transferred assets;
- if we have to share your information to comply with legal or regulatory requirements, or if we have to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions of Use or any other agreements or to protect our rights, property or our customers etc. This may involve exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- We may also share your information with third parties who provide services to us.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SECURE?
- All your information is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. If you have a username, password or other login details which enable you to access certain parts of our site, you must not allow any other person to use them and must treat them as confidential. If you believe or suspect that someone else knows your login details you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Please also see our Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will apply our normal procedures and comply with legal requirements to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our site and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- Our site may from time to time contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of those sites, please note that those sites ought to have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those sites or for their privacy policies. Please check those privacy policies before you submit your information to those sites.
- You have the right to access your information and should direct any request for your information to us at Sweat It Group Ltd, 18 Manor Walk, Weybridge, KT13 8SD or email@example.com. Please note that a fee of ten pounds (£10.00) may be payable to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- You have the right to rectify your information by sending us a written request to us at Sweat It Group Ltd, 18 Manor Walk, Weybridge, KT13 8SD or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your information or pass your information to other companies or organisations) for marketing purposes. You can tick the appropriate box on the forms when we collect your information or later at any time by contacting us at Sweat It Group Ltd, 18 Manor Walk, Weybridge, KT13 8SD or email@example.com.
- If you have a complaint about how we have used your information, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
HOW TO CONTACT US
We are committed to protecting your privacy, and at the same time we endeavour to use any data we collect from you to provide the best possible service.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION USING COOKIES
If you would like to find out more about cookies, including how to manage or delete them, then we recommend you visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites. They are used by most websites to tailor information and marketing messages to better suit your needs, as well as to store login or personal information for your convenience.
TYPES OF COOKIE WE USE:
We use a session cookie to remember your login for you and what you’ve put in your basket. These we deem strictly necessary to the working of the website. If these are disabled then various functionalities on the site will be broken.
We use this to understand how the website is being used in order to improve the user experience.
DATA COLLECTION AND USE
We collect personal data that you volunteer while using our website or conducting a commercial relationship with us.
We may use your personal data for research and development, customer administration and marketing.
We do not collect or use personal data for any other purpose, nor do we share it with third parties, other than our trusted partner network. However, if we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, we will ask your permission first.
If you give us personal information about somebody else, such as a colleague, we will assume you have their permission to do so, and their data will also be subject to this policy.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
We give you the option of using a secure transmission method to send personal data via our website.
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from:
- Unauthorized access
- Improper use or disclosure
- Unauthorized modification
- Unlawful destruction or accidental loss
All our employees and data processors that have access to, and are associated with, the processing of personal data are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal data.
We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to state institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You are entitled by law to request a copy of any personal data we hold about you. If you would like to know whether we hold personal information about you, or to request a copy, you can ask us by email or post (details on our contact page).
We will provide you with a readable copy of the personal data that we keep about you within 20 working days. To enable us to release any data, we may require proof of your identity.
We allow you to challenge the data that we hold about you and, where appropriate, you may have the data:
- Rectified or amended